Friday, September 21, 2012

Fooled You...


   So with 12 days left in my pregnancy my husband and I came home from the doctors with the thought of, " no baby this week." Even my doctor was not too worried about the baby coming this week.

 Well the joke is on us! After my husband went into work and told everybody that there will be no baby this week guess who decides to make her debut into the world the very next day... Natalie Morgan Heneghan. She joined us on Wednesday Sept. 12 at 4:17pm weighing 6lbs 8oz and 20 3/4 inches long. I guess she couldn't let us get too comfortable.

  All I have to say on the whole day was," WOW I was not expecting that!" 

  So, now I have an image for you to picture. Me 6 days out of the hospital with a new born baby, a toddler and a business to run. Sounds a bit crazy and overwhelming doesn't it? 
 
 The great thing is I stay in bed with my laptop, new baby beside me sleeping and toddler playing on the floor with his trucks; and still get ALL of my work done! How sweet is that!

 I never thought I would have that option with owning my own business. But with the Freedom Project it is possible, and I am so grateful!

http://www.naturalfreedom.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment