Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Catching Up!

 Now that my life has settled down a bit it is time to get back to it!  

 I have been doing some research on The Secret( and for anyone who has not seen the movie The Secret I recommend watching it). I have watched The Secret at least 50 times over the last six months and each time I watch it I pick up some new information.

A couple things that I have learned from the movie.

  1. it is important to take your focus away from what you DON'T want, and place it fully on what you WANT! Eg. Go from saying "I don't want to be late", to "I want to be on time."
  2. When you are focusing on what you want it is CRITICAL that you are in a GOOD MOOD! If you are not in a good mood, put yourself in a good mood before you visualize what you want. That way you are attracting positive energy to help you get there.
  3. If you focus on inner Joy first everything else will come easier. The material wants will not make you happy. Only you can make you happy!
  4. The only real way to manifest what you want out of life it to TAKE ACTION! This is something I have learned after The Secret through researching the stars from the movie. All of them will say the same thing, you can dream and wish all you want but if you don't get off your butt and take action, you will be wishing to the end of your days and nothing more.
 The last point is not really mentioned in the movie, so it is very misleading. Not saying that dreaming of what you want is not important, because it is very important. But like I said if you don't act your dream will never really come true.

 In saying that I still do recommend if you have not seen the movie The Secret, watch it and watch it often, because this gets the hamster in your brain running in a different way. Even though it does not have all of the information you need to manifest your dreams. It will help you think differently and that is where you really need to start. The Secret gets the ball rolling in the right direction and so, plays a very important part.

 the second thing I recommend is, research every person who stared in the movie!  They are full of very useful information that will help you propel your dream into action. A few of my personal favorites are Jack Canfield, Bill Harris, Micheal Beckwith, Lisa Nichols, John Assaraf, Joe Vitale and Bob Proctor. All of these people have amazing websites, books and articles that can be utilized on your own journey to creating the life you really want.

I will also be in a way documenting my journey and sharing more from the amazing people I have chosen to follow and learn from. I am not just preaching to you. I am putting my words into practice and I am choosing to share my journey with you:)

Here is to the world you want!

Kristin Heneghan


http://www.naturalfreedom.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment