Monday, February 4, 2013

Loving My Life!

  I have always had an appreciation for life. I have always found the beauty in everything. But... (yes there is a but) I often found myself letting the negative affect how I saw the world as well. 

 As a teen and younger adult (I am still considered a your adult) I often let my emotions take control of the situation. Which lead me to make rash decisions and to loose focus of what I really wanted out of life. I felt like the "world" was out to get me.When really what was happening was I was out to get myself because I was afraid. I was subconsciously afraid of moving out of my comfort zone and I was afraid of success. That is the biggest reason people never go for what they want they don't know what success is going to be like. It is the fear of the unknown that holds most people back.

Here is some comfort in going for the unknown. If you are following what you love and makes you happy you will never have to worry about anything. You will always have your needs met so you can keep going.

Love your life. And follow what you love. You will always be successful:)

You are amazing a deserve to live your life how you want to live it. I love my life and you should love yours too:)


http://www.naturalfreedom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment